Flag City Honor Flight is a volunteer program created to honor our Veterans for all they have sacrificed to make this a better world. Without the support of Volunteers, there is no way that we would be able to provide the opportunity to fly our heroes to Washington, D.C. to see the memorials created in their honor.
All our events are manned by volunteers: fundraisers, booth exhibits, setting up for events, send-offs and warm welcomes for our returning troops.
Volunteers are also crucial for flight preparation, making sure we have everything we need for the important day. They play a major role on the day of the flight, checking in Veterans, Guardians and family, just to start.
Specific non-flight opportunities on the home front
- Help set up or tear down events
- Organize and work at fundraising events
- Drive Veterans to and from the airport on flight day
- Help with the 4th of July Parade
- Work at the booth at the Hancock County Fair
- Serve Food or set up at Veteran's Canteen (November)
- Attend and work at various dances at Amvets and Senior Center
- Help at the Home Show booth at the Findlay Village Mall
How to Applyas a Volunteer
Application Form +
Click the "Apply" button to download the form.
Save it to your computer.
Fill out the form digitally, or print it out and scan the completed form back into the computer.
Email the completed form and any supplementary material to email@example.com